Confratute is the longest running summer institute on enrichment-based differentiated teaching held at the University of Connecticut for over 35 years!Confratute is a combined CONFerence, and an instiTUTE with a lot of FRATernity in between. Confratute is geared toward providing educators with research-based practical strategies for engagement and enrichment learning for all students, as well as meeting the needs of gifted and talented students.
- OVER 50 STRANDS of intensive, week-long mini courses.
- IN-DEPTH TRAINING in the Schoolwide Enrichment Model; Differentiating Instruction & Curriculum; Literacy & Reading; Math Enrichment; Applied Technology; Instructional & Cluster Grouping; Underachievement; and more.
- ASK THE EXPERTS about the SEM and other components of Confratute.
- SEM LEADERS FORUM of special strands and events designed especially for principals and administrators.
- SPECIAL TOPIC SESSIONS on a variety of topics such as creativity, thinking skills, underachievement, and more.
- EVENING FORUM SESSIONS to help you develop your own action plan for taking back home and implementing in your school or district.
- INVITED SPEAKERS who are authors and researchers such as Joseph Renzulli, Sally Reis, Susan Baum, Ron Beghetto, Marcia Gentry, Sandra Kaplan, James Kaufman, Jann Leppien, Rachel McAnallen, Del Siegle, and Gilman Whiting.
Web counter courtesy of Digits.Net.