Confratute is the longest running summer institute on enrichment-based differentiated teaching held at the University of Connecticut, Storrs campus for over 35 years!
- OVER 50 STRANDS of intensive, week-long mini courses.
- IN-DEPTH TRAINING in the Schoolwide Enrichment Model; Differentiating Instruction & Curriculum; Literacy & Reading; Math Enrichment; Applied Technology; Instructional & Cluster Grouping; Underachievement; and more.
- ASK THE EXPERTS about the SEM and other components of Confratute.
- SEM LEADERS FORUM of special strands and events designed especially for principals and administrators.
- SPECIAL TOPIC SESSIONS on a variety of topics such as creativity, thinking skills, underachievement, and more.
- EVENING FORUM SESSIONS to help you develop your own action plan for taking back home and implementing in your school or district.
- INVITED SPEAKERS who are authors and researchers such as Joseph Renzulli, Sally Reis, Susan Baum, Ron Beghetto, Gara Field, Marcia Gentry, Sandra Kaplan, James Kaufman, Jann Leppien, Rachel McAnallen, Del Siegle, and Gilman Whiting.
Web counter courtesy of Digits.Net.