Apply to 2013 Mentor Connection
UConn Mentor Connection is intended for highly motivated and talented rising high school juniors and seniors. If this describes you, apply now! You may apply online or by mail. All parts of your application should be submitted online or postmarked by April 19, 2013.
- Read the descriptions of the 2013 mentorship sites. Pick your top three choices; you'll need them when you fill out your application.
- Complete the online application or print and complete the paper application form and send it by mail. The complete 2013 Mentor Connection Booklet can be downloaded from here (42 pages).
- If you would like to apply for financial aid and did not do so as part of an online application, print the paper financial aid application (pages 8 & 9) and send it by mail.
- Ask two teachers to serve as your academic references and give them the link to the online reference form or a printed copy of the paper reference form (pages 4 to 7).
- Ask your guidance counselor to send your high school transcript by mail. If you have taken the SAT or PSAT, ask to make sure those scores are included in some way.
The mailing address to use for the transcripts and any paper forms is:Selection Committee, UConn Mentor Connection
University of Connecticut
2131 Hillside Road, Unit 3007
Storrs, CT 06269-3007
Mentor Connection tuition fee is $3,500.00.